Thursday 17 May 2012

Almost done....

8am- Good morning everyone! It's nearly all over. After I finished Economics on Wednesday I felt as though I had finished my IB. I still have French on Tuesday, and I will work for it, but my main exams are over! It was a wonderful feeling going to bed on Wednesday night, knowing the next couple of days would be quite relaxed. Some people have actually finished all of their exams and its amazing seeing their joy. I've managed to relax more since Wednesday and even made it to LLantwit yesterday. Most of my friends finish this morning with Biology and we are celebrating afterwards. I got up early to have breakfast with them and now I can work on French. I did some yesterday and so I am still working (just not anything like as much as before!). On reflection I feel as though most of my exams went OK. I'm trying not to go over them because there really is nothing anyone can do now until results day. 6th July will be a big day... I'm going to go back to PK now. We have the 2nd Year Show tomorrow night which will be lots of fun. The 1st Years put on a show for the 2nd Years in each house and it was really good last year. There will be lots of partying tonight so I should really get down to my work for a while. Love to all from a beautifully sunny AC.