Monday 2 May 2011

Exams are over, the end is in sight

6.45pm- Hello everyone. I finished my exams on Friday, which was a great feeling. I have relaxed all weekend! We went out for a meal on Friday, and then I went to Cardiff on Saturday. I had a lovely time eating and shopping with my Turkish friend. Yesterday was a very relaxing day. I did actually do a little work as I have E Systems practicals to complete by the end of the year. This week is the final Diploma Period of the year, and is for first years only. It is an outward bound and physical activity week. Today we had a walk along the shore from the college to Llantwit and beyond. It was a  nice walk however it was very windy, which spoilt it a little. I enjoyed being outside in the fresh air and talked to many great people along the way. Tomorrow I have a leadership and initiative activity all day. It should be good and I am excited. The idea of this week is to experience the outdoors but also to challenge ourselves.
     There are only 3 weeks until the end of term/ year. I can't believe it! The IB exams are well and truly underway now and when they finish, the second years will leave. I just hope they all do as well as possible in their IB's and it will be sad to see them go.
    I have just been to supper and so am going to go back to PK to relax. Love to all.