Monday 10 October 2011

Work, play and no sleep

12pm- Good morning everyone!  I am in the library as I have early lunch before TOK. I had a very busy weekend and feel as though I need an extra day off. I went home to see my family, which was lovely, but I felt that as soon as I got home I had to leave. I felt very strange afterwards- going home made me homesick but then I wanted to come back to AC as well. I was exhausted on Saturday night and so just stayed on campus and baked a cake with a couple of friends. I got up quite early on Sunday morning and went to the gym with a friend. After brunch I worked on a History presentation which I will give tomorrow. I  played my flute for a while in the evening which was really nice. Last night was really nice as I talked to some of the people I keep meaning to see but haven't had time. A group of us 2nd year PK girls sat in the dayroom with tea and talked after house meeting. It was so good as we haven't had the chance to do this for some time. This weekend has been very tiring as regards Peer Listener issues but I think I'm managing to make sure I still look after myself.  I have a flute lesson this afternoon and then I am going to work for the rest of the day. It's raining, miserable and grey outiside so I just feel like staying warm and drinking tea! Hope everyone is well.