Wednesday 1 December 2010

1st December!

1.20pm- Hello everyone. The snow is still on the ground here and it is freezing cold! It is a beautiful to see the castle in the snow however. I have a busy day today. It will be fun and all of my exams are done and so that is nice. Everyone is relaxing and getting into the Christmas spirit. I have a flute lesson followed by flute ensemble and then French tutorials tonight. In between that I will go for a walk in the snow and try not to freeze!  Yesterday I had service, and we went to visit the residential homes. I really enjoy talking to the elderly people although it tends to be a similar conversation every week! It was lovely when they said not to forget to come back and see them after Christmas. Hopefully it means that we do help them a little. Last night I went to the club for people with learning difficulties once again. I have now made it my 3rd official social service activity as I wanted to guarantee there would be a place on the bus for me every week. I will not have any service next week and so I will not see them all until January. Well must go but everything is great here. Christmas is coming and I am so excited! See you all soon.