Saturday 27 November 2010

Snow. snow, snow!

2.30pm- Yes it actually snowed here in November! People had been saying that it was going to snow and I said "No, it's November, it's too warm...etc." and then a couple of hours later it was snowing heavily! I have never ever seen people so happy for snow. It was amazing as there are people here who have never seen snow and I will remember their reactions forever. We had snowball fights and took photos of the castle in the snow. This morning everything had frozen and it was so beautiful as the sun came up. I had a Maths exam at 9am this morning and so now I am so pleased it is over. I don't think (well I know) it didn't go too well but at least it is done. It was the same with E Systems yesterday but we'll see. I am have done some work and then some of us are going to watch the rugby later. Tomorrow a Christmas craft fair is being held on campus and so that will be nice to have a look around. We only have just over a week until Christmas break. I am so excited! It is a busy time but everything is great. Hope everyone is well.