Tuesday 17 January 2012

A chilly evening in the castle

7pm- Hello everyone. Things are still busy but very good here. I've just had supper and came to the library to check my mail etc. I had full codes and service today -it's one of my busiest scheduled days. I've worked a lot lately but I feel as though it is paying off. Today I've handed in my Econ coursework, did my History timed essay (not great!) and other bits and pieces can also cross other bits and pieces off my academic to-do list. Ideally, I'd to start preparing for the trial exams we have in February but I need to get all of my current assignments done first. The strain is starting to take it's toll on a lot of second years already but I'm trying very hard to maintain my balance. I've been to the gym a couple of times lately after codes as I find it's a good break and I feel more ready to work afterwards. I'm also making sure I relax and take lots of tea breaks (chats with friends!). Am going to go back to the house to finalise my French oral now. I have double free in the morning, which I'm looking forward to. I'm going with my dormie to her link family again tomorrow after Service to babysit. We have a lovely meal with the family and then can work and look after the children. I'm going to work on my ToK essay when I'm there. Good night. Love to all.