Sunday 22 January 2012

Relaxing day (for AC!)

12.15pm- Hello everyone. Today is my relaxing(ish) day. I worked all day yesterday so had a good night off last night. I've done my ToK essay, I'm just going to read through it once more later. We have to upload them during our ToK codes tomorrow. I also did the other assignments I had so I don't have mush set work for today. There's always revision though..... It's a lovely sunny day here so I'll probably go for a walk later. We had a dorm gym session this morning and then brunch. My Japanese dormie has a Princeton interview now and had a Yale one yesterday. I'm sure she'll get in to both! I had dinner with the Princeton interviewers last night- they came to sit with us at supper and were very nice. Must play my flute later- I have a lesson tomorrow. The Friday Lecture was brilliant on Friday. The Costa Rican ambassador was a lady (which thought was good) and was very impressive. She explained how they are able not to have an army and also provided an insight into the troubles of Latin America. She also spoke about the sustainability programme enforced in the country which replanted many of the destroyed rainforests. It was longer than a usual lecture but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely one of the best lectures we've had. Must go now. Love to all.