Thursday 26 January 2012

Peace Conference

Hello everyone. I'm getting up to date with everything during my double free in the library. I wil be going to early lunch at 12pm and then have Econ last code. I had double English this morning and we signed off our World Literature assignments. We did the same to our EEs last week and it's amazing how much work we've actually completed for the IB already. I've just written my exam timetable for the final exams in May in my diary! I start on May 2nd and finish on the 22nd. It was very strange to see it all written down in my diary- it somehow makes it feel very real and close. I've had a good week this week- just enjoying being at AC. I went with my dormie to her Link Family's last night- good food and fun as always. I'm very excited for this afternoon (can't write on here why but I'll tell you tomorrow!). We have another AC Diploma Period tomorrow, a Peace Conference. It should be really good. There are some very good guest speakers coming and also fellow-students are giving workshops.