Friday 20 January 2012

Friday!

Good morning everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday! This week has been a busy but enjoyable week. I had a lovely time yesterday with my family for Mum's Birthday and also a good evening with some friends.  I've worked quite a bit lately and so I'm looking forward to the weekend. However, I know that I have to work quite a lot on the weekend too. I will finish the final draft of my ToK essay as we are submitting it on Monday. Today I have a French interactive oral, which I am a bit nervous about. I haven't really prepared as I've been doing lots of other work so we'll see how it goes. I've been reading Le Monde this week so hope it's helped! One of my American friends is arriving tonight and so I'm very excited to spend some time with her and all the PTA girls. Some people are going to Cardiff tomorrow but I'll have to wait and see if I can go. I really would love to go but I musn't be silly and go regardless of my work. My dormies and I are going to the gym last code today and then we'll have a 'Friday shower' - the closest PK girls come to communal showering! This evening the Costa Rican Ambassador to the UK is giving the Friday Lecture- I'm very excited! Love to all.