Monday 13 February 2012

A good day

8.30pm- Good evening everyone. Today has been a good day (even though it is a Monday!). Assembly was long but entertaining and I had early lunch (always good). After codes I went with my Indonesian friend to the gym. Everyone was laughing as she has never been seen near the gym! The aim is to make it a weekly thing...we'll see! I enjoy going to the gym these days as it a good break from work etc. After the gym I did my laundry and practised my flute whilst it was drying. I had a very productive afternoon, it just had nothing to do with work or revising! This evening I've worked on a French past-paper which is very good preparation for mocks and the IB. I'm also making sure I practise writing about poetry for English. Tomorrow is one of my busiest days- full codes and then Service. I'm looking forward to Computer Club. We'll see if my lady can open and read the e mail I sent her! Am going to read Le Monde online (and then The Guardian!) before 2nd Year House Meeting at 10pm. Love to all.