Friday 8 April 2011

This is History!!

8.40am- Well, it's history for me - this is my 100th Blog posting! I thought it was pretty cool when I read that there were 99 posts on my blog. I never thought I would write a blog but coming to this amazing college has made me want to tell people about my incredible experience. I am so fortunate to be here and writing my blog has made me reflect on what I do every day. I can only conclude that I am having a great time and I am so thankful that I am here.
    However, I'm not sure how I always get time to write my blog... I'm so busy! I have an Econ test next and so must read over some notes now.  This evening I am going home for the weekend in order to recharge my batteries. I am so lucky that I can do this. Although it feels unfair that most people here can't, as I can, I should not be afraid to do it.
    Hope everyone is well. Love to all.