Monday 19 September 2011

AC in one word- Busy!

11.50am- Hello everyone! Yes, life at AC is still very busy. I went to Exeter University Open Day on Saturday and really liked it. Saturday night we celebrated my dormies Birthday - lots of fun and dancing! I worked quite a lot yesterday. I finished my World Lit.s for English (two formal essays for the IB) and gave them in today. That took quite a lot  of time. I started preparing for a French presentation which I have tomorrow and also for a History test which I just had. It was a factual 20 minute test and so the only problem was time! I now have early lunch and then TOK. I have a flute lesson at 2pm this afternoon. After that I am going to go to the gym with one of my dormie's and then work for the rest of the day. I have a Maths test, E. Systems test and French presentation tomorrow. I then have service tomorrow afternoon. It will be my second Computer Club session and I am very excited. It was great last week.  I am going home tomorrow night as I am going to Bristol University open day on Wednesday. That will be my final Uni visit so I am looking forward to it. Am going to read an article by Harold Evans on Rupert Murdoch in today's Guardian now..... Love to all.