Friday 30 September 2011

Sun Sun Sun

3.15pm- Hello everyone!  In order to write this I have had to leave the beautiful sunshine and move inside to the library. The weather has been incredible for the past couple of days as it has been so warm! I can't believe that it is almost October and we are all walking around in short sleeves and flip-flops. I have been on a couple of lovely walks around campus and really appreciate this incredible place! I'll upload a couple of photos at the end of this post.
   Since returning from Camp the Second Years have all been busy working while the First Years had a Diploma Period Conference. There has been a lovely atmosphere on campus and I have really enjoyed this week. I had an EE tutorial this morning, which was great. I now just have to put the finishing touches to it and I'll be ready to hand it in by the deadline on Friday next week. I am going to try to finish it today...!
   I have also submitted my UCAS application for University and have received a confirmation of my application. It all seems so real and exciting now!!  I can't believe that I have actually applied to University!
   If I am to finish my EE I should work on it now! Before I go, here are a couple of photos showing the campus at it's sunny autumnal best:


The trees are turning golden on Main Drive.

 The roses in the Beast Garden were simply gorgeous in the early morning sunshine.

One of the friendly beasts in the Beast Garden....!