Monday 14 November 2011

Another week begins...

12pm- Hello everyone. I had a lovely weekend and so I am now ready to start the week! The Friday Lecture on Friday was amazing- John Abbot gave us his views on how educational systems around the world are failing. It was fascinating and I hope to write more about it on here one day. I had a fantastic Friday night with the PTA (my group of friends). We had so much fun (and food!). I went to Cardiff on Saturday with one of my Dormie's. We relaxed, ate and worked a little. It was so good to get out from AC for a while. Saturday night was also lots of fun. We had the 17% Ball (as 17% of AC is gay) and had to go with a partner of the same sex. I went with my Turkish friend and we 'double dated' with girls from Israel and Itlay. We had lots of fun getting ready, cooking and then Sosh in the Bradenstoke Hall for a couple of hours. So after I'd been to the gym yesterday morning I decided to work. I prepared my TOK presentation with a friend and also revised History. I just had a test on Tsarist Russia, which is fascinating as I've never studied it before. I also managed to become gripped to watching Pride & Prejudice with my Dormie last night. I've seen it so many times but still love it and seemed so much better than work!
    I have early lunch now, then TOK. This afternoon I have a Flute lesson. I will then work A LOT this evening! Love to all.