Tuesday 1 November 2011

Half-way through Third Term!

4pm- Hello everyone. I'm back from my wonderful break, which was a great combination of Paris and home. I had an amazing time and found the break from work and AC was just what I needed. I think most of us, especially Second Years, have come back feeling refreshed after the break. And it is only five weeks until Christmas break! I can't believe I'm approaching the end of Third Term! I have my HAT exam tomorrow for Oxford and so I have been doing past-papers for that. I find them really interesting and whatever happens I will learn something from it. I'll do my last past paper tonight and then I'll just get up as usual tomorrow but instead of going to codes, I'll go to the Bradenstoke Hall to take the exam. All of the Oxford entrance exams are happening tomorrow and so I have friends taking the BMAT, ELAT, etc. It's only a two hour exam and so we'll go to codes and service as usual afterwards. I have just had service this afternoon and it was lovely as usual. I thoroughly enjoy teaching my Computer Club lady and we always have a giggle! Going to do some Maths homework now and then go off to supper. Love to all.