Wednesday 16 November 2011

Rainy day

9.40am- Good morning! Yesterday was the busiest day of my week, but also very enjoyable. I had a full day of codes, followed by Service and an Activity. I don't go to lunch on a Tuesday as I know the menu and prefer to eat in PK before rushing off to Service. Yesterday was a very big day for my Computer Club lady as we set up an e mail account and she sent an e mail! She was so happy- I just love my sessions with her. After that I went to the library to work on my TOK Presentation for a while. After supper I had my Felting activity and we prepared some natural dyes for our pieces. I will start my final piece, a scarf, next week. I then went to the Music department with my Italian friend to listen to her play the piano. She is performing in a concert next week and it was wonderful to hear her practice. By the time I got back to PK at 9.30pm, I was tired and in need of a shower! I still did a little work and had a 'tea-date' with some of the Second Year girls at check-in.
    Today is the last day of codes this week as the next AC Diploma Period starts tomorrow. First Years have started their Critical Engagement conference today (we did it last year) and our Sustainability Conference starts tomorrow. Should be interesting. It also means I will have some more time to work (hopefully!). I have TOK in a minute and then Service straight after codes. I am going to my school session so should be good. Love to all.