Thursday 15 March 2012

I said I was busy before..!

11.45am- Hello everyone! I've just realised it's been almost a month since I last wrote on here. A lot has happened in that time. The Sunday during Mocks was quite dramatic. I fainted in the shower, cut my head and the cut had to be glued together in hospital! As a result of that, I felt out of sorts for a while and couldn't sit my Econ and Maths exams. I tried one Maths paper but I jsut didn't feel up to it. There was also a time when I thought I wouldn't be able to go to Rome for Project Week. Luckily however, I rested and felt better and was able to head off to Rome with everyone else. We had a great time and saw most of the main attractions. It was a nice break from work and lots of fun. The day after we came back was my 18th Birthday and so the fun, relaxing time continued. I was able to go home as Project Week didn't officially end until last Sunday. I had a lovely meal on the day and then celebrated with some old school friends in Cardiff on Friday. It was an amazing week, and coming back to AC was a lovely ending. I had my official, recorded IB French Oral exam on Monday. I think it was OK, but not great. We've been getting mocks back this week and they haven't been too bad considering the amount of time we had to revise. I also had to do the Maths exam which I missed. I'm trying to enjoy this time with my friends and co-years as every day we are reminded that the exams are coming and AC is almost over. I am conducting Peer Listener interviews with my fellow PL and Houseparents tonight. I am excited and interested to see how the 1st Years will take on the role. Today is a particularly busy day. After codes I will go to the gym. I have a Flute lesson at 3.30pm, normal Peer Listener meeting at 4.30pm and then the interviews start in PK at 6pm and won't finish until past check-in. Most importantly, I'm still having fun and appreciating this amazing experience more and more every day. Love to all.