Friday 30 March 2012

Wow!

10am- Good morning! Last night was very exciting. From about 10pm onwards the Ivy League Uni decisions were released. I'm afraid there were some disappointed faces but there were also many shouts and screams of joy. People were running and screaming from house to house, to the seafront, anywhere! It was wonderful to see so many of my friends get in to brilliant schools. My Japanese dormie is simply amazing- Princeton, Brown, Duke and waitlisted for Dartmouth. I have other friends who've got into Harvard, Yale, NYU and many other prestigious universities. Sadly, some of my friends were disappointed but it's wonderful how everyone is happy for each other. Have had triple-free as Econ was cancelled because of job interviews. Must go and do my Econ work now. Am going to relax tonight and then work tomorrow. Love to all.