Sunday 1 April 2012

Prom

11.45am- Good Morning! AC Prom was last night. I had a lovely night as I went with some girlfriends and we had lots of fun. Everyone was dressed up and looked amazing so we wandered around for a while taking photos. Prom itself was held in the Dining Hall, which was wonderful as it was the Ballroom when the castle was a private home. We had the chance to learn German Polonaise dancing and then Texan swing from some students before the normal Sosh disco started. Swing dancing was lots of fun as it is all to do with hand movement and spin. Few people mastered it but I guess that was part of the fun!
    I've just had brunch so must get on with some work now. It's another beautiful sunny day and I'll try to fit in a walk to the seafront later. Must also play my flute as I have a lesson tomorrow (early due to Easter break on starting Wednesday). Love to all.