Tuesday 11 January 2011

Lessons start again

10.40am- Yesterday was the first day of codes and it went rather well. I have also had a good start to today, with double History. We have an essay to do but I'm sure it will be fine.  We chose our activities last night (we get new ones each term). Everyone has two official activities and then it is possible to go to many others unofficially. I put down a group about Fair-trade as my first choice and then a ceramics and sculpture activity as my second. They both sound very interesting and hopefully should be fun. 
        On Sunday we went down to the seafront and I had forgotten how beautiful  it is here! I can't believe I took these photos in January! :
Westwards towards Ogmore

Eastwards towards Llantwit Major
     Must go- break is nearly over. I have Econ now. Love to everyone.