Friday 27 April 2012

Rain is good!

11.45am- Good morning! It has been miserable and raining heavily for the past couple of days and for once, I'm glad. It means I can happily sit indoors working and listening to the rain for hours! I had a good day yesterday. I think I worked well and then relaxed after check-in. My Turkish friend's parents are visiting and bought lots of food. We cooked and ate in the Dayroom for a while and it was great. My houseparent also made us some muffins (so much food!). I've been working on E Systems this morning and it's going quite well. My poor Japanese dormie has been ill for the past two days. She's never been this ill during the course of the two years. I think it can only be put down to lack of sleep and exhaustion. She's a little better today but she's resting so that she's completely better for English next Wednesday. Will finnish marking my past-paper and then will go to lunch. Love to all.