Monday 23 April 2012

Technical difficulties...

10am- Hello everyone! The settings have changed on the Blogspot website and for some reason I can't view the editing screen properly. I haven't even been able to do that for a couple of days. I'm trying to fix it but I think the college computer operating system is too slow. If this post appears in a strange format, that's why! Things are pretty much the same here. People studying like crazy and not much else! I've been talking to people in other houses however, and PK seems to definitely be the most intense house. There are people up in the Quiet Room until 2am every morning. I'm always fast asleep by that time but that's what I've heard.I had a History day yesterday which was nice as I love studying it! Today I plan to work on Maths, E Systems and a bit of English. We are on study leave and are not woken up as we do not have to be anywhere at certain times. I got up for breakfast however as I need to eat before I can work. Should really get down to working now. Have been reading about the French Presidential elections on the 'Le Monde' website for too long! Love from a rainy castle.