Saturday 16 October 2010

Chilled Saturday

12.20pm- Well as the title suggests I am having a nice relaxing day today. I got up at 9am and had a lovely warm shower which woke me up wonderfully! I had a quiet night last night. A couple of us walked to Llantwit and bought vegetables and cooked some pasta. A couple of us from PK just stayed in and talked, read and relaxed. It was a very nice evening and we had a relatively early night. This morning I have done some French work, and am reading up on my grammar! I do really like French and I just feel I need to get the basics clear and I'll be okay. I have a History essay to write and so I am going to go to the library for that after lunch. I need to do a bit of reading, which I find very interesting. I also have an English essay to write over mid-term break for English but I want to do it before hand so that I can enjoy the break. There are schools from deprived areas of the UK staying here this weekend and so I am going to go and help out with them this evening. The last student to arrive in our house will arrive tonight! She is travelling from Nigeria. It is going to be very difficult for her to settle in but we will all make her welcome.Well lunch is starting in a couple of minutes so I will go now. Lots of love to you all.