Sunday 10 October 2010

Work, work, WORK!!

3.10pm- As you can see I have to work today! I have a History test tomorrow, an Economics test on Friday, French work (which is SO hard!) and I have to write a History research essay. This means that I have to read and research before I can write it. All of this is time consuming and I want to do so many other things! Today is 10-10-10 and is significant as it is a global day of action on climate change. This morning we had a photo on top lawn where we were all arranged to form the numbers on the grass. There are activities which I would like to attend but I can't as I must get the work done. I fear I may sound really stressed but I am not. I am just slightly frustrated that I have to work but it is okay!
    Last night was the 10% Ball. According to statistics 10% of the world's population is either gay,lesbian or bisexual and so the ball was held in order to promote tolerance and understanding of this. It meant that you had to go with a same-sex partner. We ended up going as 5 girls, which was great fun! It was held in the Bradenstoke Hall and was great fun. We then had a buddy dorm chat with cookies in our dorm! I didn't get to bed until 3am and then I got up at around 10am. I went to brunch, which was so good. As part of the 10-10 day the canteen is having a cold food day. Therefore brunch was so much better than usual! I had a croissant, danish pastry and yogurt. I hope supper will be good too. Well as you can tell I am doing this instead of working! Must go!!