Thursday 14 October 2010

Finding time!

2.55pm- Hello all! I have finally got around to writing something on my blog. Things are getting quite busy here, lots of activities and work. I have a couple of essays to write. I have to do a research essay for History by Monday and then an English essay too. My last English essay wasn't that great and so I really need to work very hard on this one. The IB marking criteria is very tough! I am still hanging on in French. I have written a petition for tomorrow but I need to re-draft it as I know it isn't too good at the moment! Lessons have been quite good. Today I had History (always great), double English and then Economics. I have an Econ test tomorrow but I think it should be okay. Having never done Econ before I sometimes feel slightly slower than my classmates. I do find it quite interesting learning about all the terms that I have heard countless times but never quite known what they mean. Tonight I have a Model UN debate on EU monetary policy and I am representing Austria. Therefore I now know a bit about the Austrian economy, but I am not sure what use that is to me! I am going to leave MUN early as PK have an indoor BBQ with Whitaker house in our dayroom. It should be fun.   After that I am going to try and get an early night. I say that every night but I never get to bed before 11pm at the earliest. Am going to go for a nice walk down to the seafront and then do some flute practice.It is a very cold Autumnal day here today so I'm sure the sea air will be amazing! Love to everyone.