Friday 22 October 2010

Mid-term break!

10am- Here it is, the day everyone has been waiting for! I will be going home tonight after last code and I am so excited. I had free code this morning and now I have double Econ. However I have already done my coursework and so I am in the library at the moment. Yesterday everyone was packing and it was very weird. It was as though I was packing my life back into a suitcase once again, but I felt that the life I am taking home is different to the one I brought. I cannot believe that two months have passed since I first arrived here. On the one hand it all feels so different and exciting yet on the other it is hard to remember exactly how life was before AC. I now feel as though I am a full AC student and member of the UWC community and that will stay with me for life. I now understand what students told me before I came about how it is to live in this community and I am excited to pass on that feeling to the next generation of ACers. The British open day for possible applicants is being held here during the break. I would have liked to have shown people around as I know how great it was on my open day but we aren't here.
          I have break at 10.25 and then I have English. However my English teacher isn't here and so I have yet another free. After that I have E. Systems and then lunch. After lunch I have French, History and then Maths Studies to finish off the day. I am sure Maths will feel like the longest lesson of my life!
      I am really going to miss my PK sisters this week but I am going to meet some of them in Cardiff one day if we can. It will be great to go home and see all my family and friends but I know that I will be happy when I come back too. Well that is it. The first half term of AC is over and done. All the new things have been discovered and so many great friends have been found.  Soon it will be Christmas and a month off for that!! Love to everyone and will be back after mid-term break.

P.S. Must also say thanks for following me on this journey!