Friday 15 October 2010

Quick hello

10.35pm- Just have a couple of minutes free so popped up to the library. I have just had an Econ test which wasn't really a test! We had our notes to refer to as it was more about understanding rather than remembering. I think it went okay. I am still getting used to the way IB questions are formulated but I don't think it was a disaster. I have break now so I am just using the computer quickly.. After that I have English and then E.Systems. I have early lunch today, which is great. Today is a full day of codes and so it is really strange to go back to lessons after lunch. We finish at 4.30pm, which makes it feel like a very long day. It is Friday however and so the weekend is here at last. One week left until mid-term break! I can't wait but I have plenty of work to keep me busy until then. Tonight we are going to do some group reading for History and then watch a film. There are students from schools from deprived areas of the UK visiting this weekend and so I am going to do some work with them as well when I have time. I wanted to take part in Amnesty Street Theatre in Cardiff tomorrow but I can't do everything! The students are publicising the plight of detainees in Guantanamo Bay and I would have loved to have gone. As part of the gender and sexuality focus week the school was supposed to dress in rainbow colours today. PK house colour is red so I am wearing a red scarf all day! It is actually good as the weather is cold and it is keeping me nice and warm. Well had better go now. Hope everyone is well.