Thursday 7 October 2010

Very quick!

12pm- Just a quick word to say hello! I am busy working at the moment and so can't be long. I  like Thursday as I have History first, followed by double English, Econ. and then double free. I will work now for around half an hour and then I will go for an early lunch. I have to write a poem followed by a justification for English and so it may take a while. I have time to work a little later but it is going to be quite busy tonight. We have PSHE at 5pm in the Bradenstoke and then Amnesty head shaving. Some very brave people are shaving their hair to raise money for Amnesty International and we go along to support them. After that I have Model UN and then open house. We go into our houseparent's house and get nice food and it's relaxing to be in a normal home. Well must go. Love to everyone.