Tuesday 5 October 2010

Hello again

10.45am- Hello everyone. It is break time at the moment and so I am in the library. I have decided that I must stop drinking so much coffee! I haven't written for a couple of days but everything is okay. I had a normal day of lessons yesterday and then I had service as usual in the afternoon. After that I had lots of work to do and then I had meditation activity in the evening. I find it very relaxing. This morning I had E. Systems first lesson and then double History. I really enjoy History but I sometimes find double codes a bit too long! I have Economics next and then French. I wasn't able to do all of my French homework so I need some help with that. I have a Maths test afterwards but I revised last night so it should be okay. I have service at 2pm and then tonight I need to do some English work and also practise my flute. I have a lesson tomorrow so I need to practise!   Must rush now. Love to all.