Sunday 13 March 2011

Sun, Spring and Smiles

3.40pm- It is a beautiful day here today. The sun is shining, the daffodils are out and it is just a lovely day. I woke up at around 10.30am and had to ask my dormie if my clock had stopped or something as I had no idea it was that late! We did go to bed quite late but I didn't think it was too late! I think I needed the sleep.
    Had a lovely day yesterday too. We went out to the Italian restaurant for my Birthday, just 10 of us from PK. It was really nice and then when we got back a couple of us went around the houses but we didn't get any further than Gwynedd day room. I just love the people in that house!
     Yesterday morning I had a Dysparity session with parents and we are meeting our children next week. I am so glad that this project is going so well and it was a very positive and hopeful session yesterday.
     After brunch (which we had outside!) I went with a friend to work in the sunshine. We had to work but we decided we couldn't stay inside. We ended up in the Beast Garden. I took some photos of this lovey day while we were there:

A bee that found my Economics book comfortable.....!


Daisy, daisy.......


Proof that we were working!

Well must ran back from the library to PK to change for netball in 15mins. Love to all.