Monday 1 November 2010

Back to school!

10.30am- Okay, so I have just managed to delete the blog post that I had been writing for the past 10 minutes! Oh well, I'll start again.....   Last night I returned to college from mid-term break. I had the best week at home, relaxing and seeing family and friends. Work was a very distant thought!   I must admit that I was happy to be coming back but then on the way I started to get excited. I realise how close I am to all of my housemates, classmates etc. Being back with my dormies was amazing- they really are my sisters. We have only been apart for a week and everyone is acting hysterically. I can't imagine what it will be like after the month off for Christmas! We are a very close community and do live as brothers and sisters.
        Well I was up bright and early this morning at 7am and managed to be in the dining hall for breakfast by 7.20am. I am taking less and less time to get ready in the mornings!! I had English first code and then assembly. Neil (principal) spoke about why we are here and how it is important to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. I have Economics now and we are working on our coursework. I have already done it and so I get to check my mail etc. I have History after break and then Approaches to Learning. I get early lunch today, which is always nice. I do not have my Monday service session this week and so I will probably take the time to go for a lovely walk. It is a beautiful Autumn day here and the campus looks gorgeous.
    Well am going to go and take a quick look at the Guardian before History. Love to everyone.