Tuesday 2 November 2010

Back into the routine

11.30am- It is only my second day back after the mid-term break but it already feels as though the break was a long time ago. Lessons continue as normal and the work is mounting up. Last night we received our first progress grades and I was relatively happy with mine. A Level 7 and effort grade A in History was my favourite! I know I need to keep working hard on my grammar in French but my tutor said it was a good start. 
    I had E. Systems first thing this morning and then we held an exciting debate in History. It was good fun. I am currently on the computer in Economics as I have re-drafted my coursework and have 10 minutes before the next code, French. I can't say French is my favourite subject at the moment! After that I have Maths. Hopefully I will receive my grade as I did not get it last night. Following that my day is a bit of a rush. I have Service at 2pm and then a flute lesson the moment I return from that at 3.45pm. Straight after my flute lesson I think I have flute ensemble, which should be good. This evening then I will work on French for a while and do some other general bits of revision. Had better go as I need to get from Econ here in the castle to the languages block for French.
  Love to everyone.