Friday 12 November 2010

A quick look at my world

9.45am-Hello all! I have finally had time to work out how to put photos on here. So, here we go:
 This is the inner courtyard of the castle on a sunny day a couple of weeks ago. My Econ class is the one with open windows.
 This is my house,Pentti Kouri, on a sunny Autumn day (not like today!). PK is the new environmentally friendly house on campus, complete with geothermal heating etc.
This was my little world last night! The corner of your dorm is the closest you'll get to home.
Well that gives you an idea of where I now live. It is a beautiful campus and I will try and get more photos on here sometime soon.
     I have a free code at the moment and I will have double Econ soon. However I have heard that my Econ teacher isn't here and so I may well find I have double free after this. Last night I helped cook American Pie for Open House (when we go into our houseparent's home). I've discovered that American pie is similar to British pie, just without the lid. I called it a tart but was told no way! It was very nice although very, very sweet. After that we had chilled music and chilling time in the dorm, which is the best way to unwind after a long day.  As it is Friday today we have codes all day. I don't finish until 4.45pm and that means it is dark! It will be okay as then I can relax for the rest of the night.
   Well had better go to Econ. I am really hoping I have a free!! Hope everyone is well.