Sunday 14 November 2010

Lazy Weekend

2pm- Yes, I have had a lovely lazy weekend. Yesterday I relaxed, talked, ate and slept.  I went for a refreshing walk along the seafront and also ended up walking to Llantwit in the rain as the bus didn't come. I rang my grandmother in the afternoon and she reminded me that the rugby was on! I ran to get my fellow Welshie in PK and we ended up sitting outside, drinking tea and listening to the commentary on the radio. Wales still lost! Today however I now have to work. I do not have a scary amount to do and I have enough time to do it. This morning I got up at 11am and then had a nice brunch at around 12pm. I have been taking my time to do everything and feel generally very relaxed. I am in the library at the moment as I have to re-draft my English essay and also do some work for History. We have to do a timed essay in class on Tuesday and so I need to make sure I am prepared.
    Next week is another AC mission period for the first years, this time on Critical Engagement. At the moment I am not 100% sure what this entails but I know it is organised by former AC students and should be a lot of fun. This means I only have lessons tomorrow and Tuesday and the remainder of the week will be Critical Engagement. Sounds good to me! The second years are having a Sustainability Conference instead. Well had better go and get some work done. Lots of love to everyone.