Tuesday 16 November 2010

Busy day

10.35am- Yes, today is going to be a very busy but very enjoyable day. Yesterday was also fun. After my social service visit my partner and I had tea in a tearoom in Llantwit, which was very nice. Then yesterday evening I did some preparation for my History essay today and then went to meditation. It was very relaxing as always. We had foot soaks and head massages. Plus some amazing food! After that I went back to PK, did some work and had a relatively early night. It is always good preparing for things with other people, particularly History. We have fun but we also get the work done.
     This morning I have had E systems and then the History code in which we did our essay. It was okay. I now have Economics, followed by French and Maths. Those are my last lessons for the week! I have service at 2pm today and then immediately when I get back from that I have a flute lesson. I have to run! Tonight I am hoping there will be room on the bus for me to go to the club for people with mental disabilities. Once we get back from that it will be the introduction to the next AC Diploma period, Critical Engagement. We will be doing that for the rest of the week and it should be fun. I will share what it is about when I know!
      As you can see life here is busy but great fun. I am living in a beautiful place with beautiful people! Hope everyone is okay. Love to all.