Friday 18 February 2011

End of another week

9.15am- Morning everyone. I am really happy today as it is Friday. Although we have a long day of codes, I always seem to enjoy it. I have just had breakfast and have first code free now. I have Econ in about 50 minutes. After break I have English, French and E Systems. I have a practical to hand in for E Systems but as I was ill I have been given an extension. After early lunch, I have French, History and Maths.I have not had a French lesson in over a week due to my teacher and then me being ill.
      Last night we had a talk on application to US and Canadian universities. I am not considering applying abroad but I thought I should go to learn a bit more about what options are out there. It was very interesting and I will now understand the process many of my friends will be going through over the next year or so.
    Tonight we are having a relaxed night in as I have to get up for Dysparity in the morning. It is our second session and I am very excited. I am going back home on Sunday to see my family, which will be really good. Love to everyone. Have a good weekend.