Friday 25 February 2011

End of the week

8.15am- Morning everyone. I am very happy as it is Friday today, which means that it is the weekend tomorrow. I had a lovely night last night. I did quite a bit of work for my Dysparity project and some other pieces of homework. After that I had a fascinating chat with some of my friends about the history of India/ Pakistan and the whole Middle-East. It is amazing to talk to international people about issues like this- there was an Indian, a Danish person, a Dutch person and me. After that serious and very interesting conversation/discussion my dorm became very hyper. The next couple of hours were filled with laughter, singing, jokes and funny tricks. It was a great way to end the day, although I now feel quite tired!
    I have first code free and then I have Double Econ. We do not have any language lessons today (due to training) and so I don't have English. I then have to finish the practical in E Systems (walking along lanes once again) and then it will be early lunch. During the break I am showing around some visitors with one of my co-years. I do not have French and so then I only have History and Maths to finish off the day. This evening we are cooking as a dorm, which will be lovely. Tomorrow is the final Dysparity training session- we will meet some parents and discuss their experiences. After that I may be going to the Sikh temple in Cardiff, we'll see. Whatever happens, I know it is going to be a great weekend- the last one before Spring break! Love to all.