Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wet Wednesday

9.30am- Morning everyone. I am just having a break in the library before my TOK class. I had Maths this morning, which was good as I now understand the homework! Yesterday was a good day. First thing in the morning we did our third E Systems practical in 2 weeks. We were driven to a main road a couple of miles from college and had to assess the impact of widening the road as we walked back to college. It was actually quite nice to get a walk in the countryside. I then had normal codes before service in the afternoon. We went to the residential homes and I enjoyed it as usual. I had flute lesson and ensemble in the afternoon. There was no Gateways club last night but I was still busy all night. I went to a concert given by the college choir (which I really enjoyed), had a Maths Tutorial and then had a tutor group meal in my tutours' house. It was really nice to be in someone's house and have some good food. I have English, French and E Systems after break and then I have the afternoon off to work. I have quite a bit to do but luckily I have some time. The second year mock exams start tomorrow and so they are all very busy. Have to go out and brave the rain now. Love to all.