Saturday 5 February 2011

Saturday

4.50pm- Good afternoon everyone! I have had a relaxing day today. Yesterday was a very strange day as I only had around 4 codes. I had quadruple free in the morning, thanks to the number of people on sick list. I was tempted to go on sick list yesterday morning as I had a horrible sore throat and eyes. However, after all the free time I felt better. After a rest I actually went to watch the rugby at a local pub. Yes, Wales lost but it was still nice to be out and about, doing something that I always did at home.
     Our dorm didn't get up until around 11am this morning and so I did a little work before lunch. I have also worked since lunch and am looking forward to supper. I actually think I may have escaped the worst of this virus but I am still eating lots of fruit, drinking water etc. The nurse came around this morning and took a swab from my dorm mate as they are trying to identify this mystery but horrible virus.
   Well am going to go now. We are planning on watching a film tonight as part of a nice chilled weekend.
   Love to everyone.