Monday 14 February 2011

Photos!


11.50am- As promised, here are a couple of photos I took on my walk around campus on Saturday. It really did feel like Spring before the rain came.....




 Looking at the blue sky through beautiful blossom (which also had a lovely scent!)
 Snowdrops on the terrace
 I love snowdrops!
 Looking over the Beast Garden at the castle
I am standing in the tree! (well the shadow at least!)

I hope these photos give you a taste of this beautiful place. I have had/am having a busy day. In short: I got up late, rushed breakfast, had English, delivered flowers for Valentines Day for Made in 48, was late for Econ (did badly in the test), had History and I now have lunch before TOK. I have service after that and when I come back from service I have a fundraiser for Made in 48. I also have an E systems practical to finish and my eyes are aching from a mild allergic reaction. Wow! But I am surviving! I just found out I can do my EE in History!! Today is not a bad day after all..... Love to everyone.