Tuesday 1 February 2011

In a rush once again...

10.30am- Hello all. Must be quick yet again. It is break at the moment and so I have just had coffee to help me with my sore throat. The number of ill people on campus is unbelievable!  Damp, cold weather and tiredness is not a good combination.  I am not feeling too bad- just slightly tired.  Yesterday was a good day. I had my first Theory of Knowledge lesson and I realised that I am going to enjoy the course. We discussed perception, knowledge and reason. I have my second lesson tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I had my service session after codes. We went to visit the elderly lady in Llantwit and it was very nice. Last night the nominees for Secretary and Chair of the Student Council gave speeches in the Bradenstoke Hall. It was very interesting and all candidates were of a very high standard. I have already decided who I am going to vote for when we vote later this week.  We then spent last night after check-in relaxing, chatting and working as a dorm. It was very nice to be in the warm after a long day!
     This morning we had to go to the graveyard to complete an E Systems practical. It was quite cold but I had wrapped up nice and warm and so it was not too bad. I just had double History and I have to give my Extended Essay topic some more consideration. I really want to do it in History- I just have to clarify my subject so that it will be accepted.
     Must go now. I have Econ, then French and Maths. I have service this afternoon- visiting residential homes, which I love. I also have Gateways club this evening. That is always a highlight of my week. Love to everyone.