Sunday 6 February 2011

Sleepy Sunday

12.45pm- Good afternoon everyone! I am having the most relaxing weekend ever.  Yesterday I did a little work and then watched movies, chatted and generally had a nice time. This morning we got up rather late once again but I think we all need our sleep to make sure that we don't catch/make worse the virus. I think most people are now over the worst of it and so things are looking healthier for next week.  I have just come back from Brunch and am going to work soon. My Ultimate Frisbee activity has been cancelled and so I do not have anything else planned for this afternoon. I think I will do some flute practice as a break from work later. The South East Asia National Evening is tonight and so I will go to that too. Lots of love to you all from a very windy castle by the sea!