Thursday 23 September 2010

Another day...

12.20pm- Today has just been another normal, enjoyable day. I actually went down for breakfast in the dining hall and had Pain au Chocolat! I had History first thing this morning, then double English. After that I had Economics and now I have double free. I have just been doing work in the library and will use my second free for an early lunch. I am definitely going to have flute lessons, the music teacher is sorting out the times. I have some work to do this afternoon and then I have Model UN tonight. It's the first one and so I'm excited. After that I have Open House. That means we go into our houseparent's house and have some food and relax. Next week we do not have normal lessons. Instead we have AC Diploma period, "Geography of Thought Conference". There are various teachers and guest speakers giving lectures throughout the week. There are certain compulsory activities and then we have to sign down for others. There was confusion over when to sign down and so by the time I went this morning some of the guest speakers were already full. I have only signed down for one so far, a talk on World Religions by the Religion teacher at AC. I wanted to go to a talk on Bipolar Disorder and also Islamic Studies but they were full. I'm sure it is still going to be very interesting however. Well am off to have lunch now. I get so hungry here!!