Sunday 5 September 2010

Feeling invigorated!

     Well, I am writing this from the college library on a wonderfully Welsh rainy day. I have already done some homework this morning and only have to do some French and re-draft English. I have to write six sentences for French and English homework was to write an observation of an object. I chose a pen!  I was supposed to be going out for lunch with the Welshies today but National Evening has been cancelled due to double booking or something. I am actually quite glad as it gives me more time to just chill. I have just had Brunch, which is only available on a Sunday. Between 10.30am and 1pm you can go to the dinner hall and have Brunch. For many people it is great but I am not a huge fan! You are allowed six items, some hot, some cold. For example, there are various eggs, fried cooked breakfast things, cheese, potatoes and then croissants, toast and fruit. I had a wholemeal roll (so good!), a croissant and yoghurt. Overall I think it is a pretty mixed up meal!  Just been told the Welsh meal is going ahead so have to rush. Talk to you soon!!