Saturday 11 September 2010

Had a good day!

6.30pm- Hello everyone! I have had a great day today. I went to Cardiff to meet Joe and we had a lovely time. It was so good to see him as it felt as though I hadn't seen him for so long. We went to Starbucks and had a great time chatting for a couple of hours. I had a terrible journey getting to Cardiff however this morning. I left AC at 10.30 and didn't get to Cardiff until 1pm! The trains from Llantwit wern't running and so I caught the service bus to Cardiff. This meant that I had to go on a scenic tour of Barry, Penarth and eventully got too Cardiff over an hour late. It was awful as I was so excited to be seeing Joe and he was waiting for me all that time! It was worth it when I finally arrived. It was fine coming back as I caught the train to Barry and then the replacement bus to Llantwit. I got back at 5, just in time for supper!
       Well I will go now as people want to use the computers in the quiet room. Will write some more tomorrow. Night all.