Tuesday 21 September 2010

Quick word

10.35pm- Just a quick word to say that I am going to have flute lessons! Thought some of you might find that interesting! I went to the practice rooms earlier today in the music department and just played some scales and a few pieces. I was just about to finish when there was a knock at the door and the flute teahcer came in and basically told me I had to have lessons! I said I hadn't played for ages and she said it didn't sound like it and that she wants to teach me. She also knows my old teacher Catherine. I have to talk to the music teacher and see what happens. I'm still not sure if I really want lessons but she has my name and so there seems to be no escape! I don't mind, it'll be fun. Well must go now, I just thought that might be a point of interest to some of you, especially Dad!! Lots of love and night night.